Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wonderful week


Please look at "Shreveport Common, Part 1" on my YouTube site: artsMaven75. The short video ( I was so engrossed in creating my 3 projects that I didn't shoot nearly enough video)shows some of the artists involved while creating the Common preview for this Saturday's public viewing and input. During this past week, I created "target" hydrants for the proposed dog park, seed packets for the Mercy Center's proposed produce gardens, and columns to suggest a bandstand in the green area. It was great to be able to work, amidst other artists in Coolspace, though there wasn't enough time for collaboration, there was opportunity for camaraderie.

And then news from grandson, Wyn, that this coming week, he'll be in the Masterworks(?) Chorus, singing in the Frank Gehry designed Walt Disney Center. Wish I could be in the audience to experience this widely acclaimed space for music, and Wyn's beautiful baritone. Wyn will be attending TCU this Fall...and Ft. Worth is a lot closer than L.A..

No comments: